Why Buy A CavShed?
Cav Sheds are a trusted 100% Australian owned company with a qualified team of professionals with over 25 years’ experience in the steel shed industry to make your next shed buying experience PERFECT!
5 Reasons why your next shed structure should be a Cav Shed:
- Best priced sheds in the marketplace!
- Most buildings are designed and pre-fabricated to ensure quick and easy installation saving time and money;
- Custom size/design sheds available. Cav Sheds In-House Drafting team will design any size/style shed or structure to your complete satisfaction;
- Easy to read construction manuals for the DIY shed builder;
- Complete service offered on all sheds from expert advice, drafting, local council submissions, concreting and erecting – all the way through to final certification of your brand new shed – we do it all!
- We can deliver anywhere throughout Queensland and Northern NSW! With our own fleet of trucks we will ensure your shed kit is delivered on time and in perfect condition.
- All sheds designed in accordance with Australian Engineering Standards and Australia Building Codes;
- Up to three (3) Superior Strength Building Frame Styles in all categories of sheds – you choose the strength of your next shed!
- Cast into concrete Hold Down Cages provided with all sheds;
- Shed finish and quality exceeds all other shed providers in the market, including:
a.Corner Flashing provided on all sheds (not just wall sheet pulled around the corners);
b.Coloured screws on all Colorbond Sheds (no odd looking zincalume screws on Colorbond shed to save costs);
c.Flashings provided in all key areas of shed, eg: Roller Doors, PA Doors, Windows, etc., to provide the ultimate finish;
d.Three times more choice of shed material styles to ensure your next shed looks superb.
- Up to 15 years Warranty on all aspects of your new shed and/or building (conditions apply)
- All components are either galvanised or zinc coated for additional longevity of the shed;
- Only use 0.42mm Base Metal Thickness sheeting on shed walls for strength and durability of the structure (no 0.35mm or less BMT used on these quality buildings);
Compare “apples with apples” when buying your next shed!